The sweet and savoury treats come presented in a reuseable cookie tin and inside you’ll find a sample of:
- Vanilla Snowflake Shortbread made from Heilala Vanilla vanilla paste and topped with a sweet snowflake shaped fondant;
- Dark chocolate dipped dehydrated blood orange slices;
- Gingerbread Angels;
- buttery Stained-glass Window Shortbread, which make lovely edible Christmas ornaments;
- Bite-sized Parmesan and Nigella Shortbread;
- Cranberry & Pistachio Shortbread; and
- Almond & Vanilla Biscotti.
To win this box of deliciousness all you have to do is leave a comment below and a winner will be drawn randomly. Good luck!
If you’re keen to try some La Madre Christmas treats for yourself, check out their list of stockists. If you’re in the Geelong area, this year La Madre are making a limited run of 100 gingerbread houses, which can be bought constructed or flat packed for construction and decoration at home. Orders must be placed via phone (03 5272 1727) or email (email@example.com) by Friday 9 December for pickup from their bakery in Geelong.
The winner of last week’s giveaway for The Casual Cyclist’s Guide to Melbourne is Valissa! Your prize will be sent to you very soon.