Apparently this week there’s some sort of football grand final happening? I will be one of maybe two people in Melbourne nowhere near the MCG or a big screen TV:
- Tweeters of Melbourne unite. Tweetupmellers are having their next meet up on Thursday 24 September at The Social in Windsor;
- Another Friday, another Social Media Club breakfast at Mr Tulk #socialmelb on Friday 25 September;
- The first of many Melbourne Fringe Festival gigs – comedian Arj Barker (Flight of the Conchords) at the Lithuanian Club on Friday 25 September;
- Melbourne Fringe Festival #2 and I’m in this one!! Ridiculusmus play reading of Goodbye Princess at La Mama with yours truly starring as ‘Blogger 1′ on Saturday 26 September; and
- Melbourne Fringe Festival #3 Vigilantelope presents ‘Tale of the Golden Lease’ at the Lithuanian Club on Saturday 26 September.
This week’s photo is a shot from last week’s Don’t Ban the Can, part of the Croft Alley Project. I only got to see the alley for about 30 seconds and I couldn’t really justify a post, so here’s the pic.